• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game is FULL PICK LIST POSTED!!

I will take 9. Thanks!
Pin 55735 DSF - Ratatouille - Remy and Linguini

Pin 117547 WDW- Pixar Party 2016- Little Chef Pin Breakfast- Remy

#28 please.

28.Pin# 117393 WDW – Pixar Party 2016 – John Ratzenberger Mystery Set – Car
Pin# 115171 WDW – Pixar Party 2016 – John Ratzenberger Mystery Set – To
Pin# 115175 WDW – Pixar Party 2016 – John Ratzenberger Mystery Set – A B

As a Toy Story and Finding Nemo collector (who's lives in the UK and so struggles to get hold of pins!), there are sooo many I would like to pick, but....I'll go for #11 please, the Wall-E pins - for my Boyfriend as he's just started collecting :)

The things we do when in love! lol.

Sooooooooo...

I bought 4 spots in this game because there was ONE PIN in the entire game that was on my wants list, a-a-a-a-a-and... I still wasn't high enough to get it before someone else. :p And my first pick was for the LAST remaining lot that had pins potentially trade-able for my wants.

I'm not bitter, really. :rofl:

So I'd like to swap my #10 pick with #33: AidanShepard

-screams-

You are the absolute SWEETEST, GreyWyvern! Thank you!

After much, much, much debate - because three were left that I wanted - I happened to be hanging out with my mother, and she helped me pick. So I will take lot 16. Pin# 101092 DSSH - Disney/Pixar's 'Brave' - Hinged Book
Pin# 100808 Eau De Magique Collection: June - Merida.

Oooh I think that puts me next. I'll take:

3. Pin 78332 DSF - Toy Story 1, 2, and 3
Pin 81946 DLR- Disney Girls- Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (Jessie ONLY)

And that's so kind of you GreyWyvern! Major Kudos
:rock:

Back