• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game is full, please send payment (Added Grand Prize Pin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Game is full, please send payment (Added Grand Prize Pin)
I have not heard from Walt, so if anyone wants his spot, post here and send payment.

I see it now, but when I posted the change I have to go by what I had posted. Since Spr was the first to post I feel that it is only fair that they get the pick.

It is your game and your rules, but I don't think it's fair that anyone gets to pay for a spot *after* the numbers have been picked. I offered to pay before I knew Walt's pick number. Now Spr paid $25 for a guaranteed #5 pick. How is that fair?

In the future if someone doesn't pay I would suggest that you offer the unpaid spot before the numbers are drawn, or just eliminate that spot altogether from the drawing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is your game and your rules, but I don't think it's fair that anyone gets to pay for a spot *after* the numbers have been picked. I offered to pay before I knew Walt's pick number. Now Spr paid $25 for a guaranteed #5 pick. How is that fair?

In the future if someone doesn't pay I would suggest that you offer the unpaid spot before the numbers are drawn, or just eliminate that spot altogether from the drawing.

AFTER talking with my wife (who is enjoying a WDW vacation) she agrees with you and since that is the case. I have refunded SPR175psu's payment and the pick is yours.

I agree completely that the pick should be removed since it was $25 for a guaranteed #5 pick. I don't, however, agree with "calling dibs" on someone else's spot before it is made available by the person running the game.

The spot wasn't available yet when it was called and only officially became available when Rasputin said so. At that point, Rasputin requested that someone post and send payment, which is all that I did.

I think the spot should be removed unless Walt still claims it.

No one else, including myself, should be allowed to claim a guaranteed spot after the pick list has already been randomly generated. It completely removes the risk that is inherent in playing the game.

In the future, I would suggest that if you request a spot, payment should be made at the time of the request to avoid these types of situations.

Last edited:
I agree completely that the pick should be removed since it was $25 for a guaranteed #5 pick. I don't, however, agree with "calling dibs" on someone else's spot before it is made available by the person running the game.

The spot wasn't available yet when it was called and only officially became available when Rasputin said so. At that point, Rasputin requested that someone post and send payment, which is all that I did.

I think the spot should be removed unless Walt still claims it.

No one else, including myself, should be allowed to claim a guaranteed spot after the pick list has already been randomly generated. It completely removes the risk that is inherent in playing the game.

In the future, I would suggest that if you request a spot, payment should be made at the time of the request to avoid these types of situations.

They actually asked for the spot further up in the thread before the picks were listed. At your request I have refunded your funds for the other picks.

Disregard this. It was brought to my attention that it is unfair to those that will be picking below these picks that paid full price.

Sorry for the confusion and mess.

Last edited:
I'll take spot 18! (I'd love a shot at that grand prize, or the other rapunzel pins if they last that long!)

Edit: Paid

I am sorry, but I am refunding the payment because it has been brought to my attention that it is unfair to those that paid full price that will be picking below that pick.

Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back