• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Game Results Posted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk and Clopin did me in. I might try again with the new rule of being able to use a movie pin.

F6g0Tbl.jpg

Well I did find Nana in the corner of my Peter Pan Poster Pin, but I’m missing so many others I’m not sure the alternate rule would even help me.
76c1195a4333e3fffe91efee1b348c5a.jpg

79_E6_ABA5_3_ECD_40_A5_B836_CC29852_AF8_FB.jpg

And maaaaan, I had a Moana pin but then sold it through my game. And I think of all the Yzma pins I’ve had through the past year from DSF pickups. If I had just one still on hold I could have cleared the board. :p Here is as close as I could come to blackout using characters from the same movie.

E8_C68164_C5_C9_44_EB_935_B_7_EA40_EA89423.jpg

Oh hmm I didn’t realize that they had to be character pins and not movie pins. I used Evil Queen for Snow White cuz I believe that was allowed last year. For this year, i think I’ll take the one point penalty then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My entry.
Fun challenge! I love digging through my pins!
370b4b1eca7b4f5af5a950d4a98fe545.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
So... how is this scored... Are you only allowed the highest point category? For mine that would be 3 points?

Or... do you earn cumulative points? For mine that would be:
1 Point for 'free space' line
2 X 3 for each bingo line (not the free space)
3 points for 1/2 blackout
10 points total

And how does my Maleficent movie with Merryweather as goon count? Will this mean I lose 1 point? If it is one point from 3 points I will remove this pin. But if is 1 point from 10, I will keep it... Sorry for the questions, but I would like to try to catch up to the lead (must go all in!)

So... how is this scored... Are you only allowed the highest point category? For mine that would be 3 points?

Or... do you earn cumulative points? For mine that would be:
1 Point for 'free space' line
2 X 3 for each bingo line (not the free space)
3 points for 1/2 blackout
10 points total

And how does my Maleficent movie with Merryweather as goon count? Will this mean I lose 1 point? If it is one point from 3 points I will remove this pin. But if is 1 point from 10, I will keep it... Sorry for the questions, but I would like to try to catch up to the lead (must go all in!)
Top score is 5 points for a black out.

Subs for Chopin, Fifi and Nana. No hope for Kim possible and hei hei.

On a side note, I gotta get my pins reorganized!
6c2b86c4ef147632baee5bff065f8281.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow this challenge was hard. No Baymax, or kim possible, or moana pins... ugh. I did have to use some film pins for Nana, marie, clopin and shere khan. But if you look at the one for Figaro he is on the pin... posting a close up below. Lady is also on that pin with Tramp and a few others.

27938850_10211588114399434_1246692714_n.jpg

If you look between Jimney and Strombolli you will see figaro.. not sure if a picture of a figurine on a pin would count but hey have to try.. LOL
28053280_10211588114079426_1754476803_n.jpg

Sunday Challenge

Create a costume of your Disney Character using only household items (no ready made costumes)
* take a picture and post here for all to see = 4 points
* Bonus: create an additional costume of a fellow players character, they will move forward = 2 spots (can only move forward one player). Take a picture for all to see

Post pictures before 7am Monday February 12 (Mountain Time Zone)

I will tally the scores Monday from Friday's bonus, Saturday & sundays challenge. I'm using my iPad mini and need a bigger screen.

Sunday Challenge

Create a costume of your Disney Character using only household items (no ready made costumes)
* Bonus: create an additional costume of a fellow players character, they will move forward = 2 spots (can only move forward one player). Take a picture for all to see

So... Do we need to wear the costume? Or lay it out/put it on a hanger?

Sunday Challenge

This is where it all falls apart for Hei Hei. Looking forward to Tuesday's challenge! ;)

Yay, a costume challenge! :)

IMG_0044_1.jpg
I had made some dumbo ears but I don’t think I’m allowed to use them lol

So here we go...

Yellow hair tie for hat
Red xmas ribbon and yellow USB cable for collar
Silver m&m tins for ears
CLEAN grey sock for nose
Grey sweater

05b9a3aa943b027c72b3c8b40f6fe1cb.jpg

This pic took several takes haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk