• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

glitch

glitch

kyuubee

verrater an gott
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
Just wanted to give the mods a heads up about a possible glitch

When you're on the main forum page,it has a little "who's chatting" section,in which it lists what members are in the chat room.The members names are in blue and clickable,but when you click the name to go to their profile an error comes up stating the person has not registered for the forum and thus does not have a page to view.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes, we are aware of the glitch and we haven't found the exact cause of it yet. We will be upgrading the chat software soon, so if we can't figure out that small glitch in the meantime, we hope the upgrade will take care of it. Thanks for looking out!

This happens from both "who's Chatting" areas - the one at the top of the Forum page & also at the bottom. I've tried it a few times & forgot to post the error, thanks for reporting it Moah!

Last edited:
This happens from both "who's Chatting" areas - the one at the top of the Forum page & also at the bottom. I've tried it a few times & forgot to post the error, thanks for reporting it Moah!
No problemo ;)
at first I thought maybe the person in chat hadn't completed registration or something,but then I noticed members who are very active posting here would be on chat and I'd get the same error >_<

Back