• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Gold Minnie Ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Gold Minnie Ears!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hi all! :wiggle:

I know it's a long shot, but I figure it's better to ask than totally give up hope. I'm planning to spend my birthday alone at WDW, and unfortunately because I'm the only one of my friends with an annual pass (and also because all of my friends will be headed home to spend Thanksgiving with their families), so to start feeling a little less bummed I figured that I would treat myself to a pair of shiny new ears. On the last day of LIAA, Paris in Epcot had a few of these beauties in stock, but being broke from the trip already I had to pass.

tumblr_oyqto343841rdh3wyo1_1280.jpg

So I wanted to ask if anyone knew if the ears were still in stock (since they're going for $100+ on the bay, I'm guessing not) or if anyone has a used pair they'd be willing to sell at a reasonable price. I'm kicking myself for not picking up one when I could, but also realize that hindsight is 20/20.
In any regards, thanks for looking and I hope you all have a magical day! :wavey:

Last edited:
Ohhh, we leave a few days before your birthday, or I'd say COME HANG OUT!!!!

I hope you find your ears. I have no doubt that the magic of Disney will deliver a splendid birthday adventure, even if right now it doesn't seem ideal ... :hug:

Thanks guys!! And drats! Bummed I just missed an opportunity for an awesome meet up :( But hey, it's Disney! I'm sure I'll make friends regardless. ;) (*Cue me spending all day with PUSH the talking trash can, in tomorrowland*)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these only available at Paris in EPCOT? I'll be at DLR next weekend and can check out the various stores there if they're a multi-park item.

Are these only available at Paris in EPCOT? I'll be at DLR next weekend and can check out the various stores there if they're a multi-park item.
Yeah, they came from Disneyland Paris for their 25th anniversary and apparently brought some extras over to the Paris in Epcot. (Though I guess they would be also at DLRP?) So I think they're long gone by now. Regardless, thank you so much!

I looked in every store yesterday and didn't see those particular ones.:ugh:

Honestly you're too kind! I think that this ship has sailed, but appreciate your help immensely. (I'd use the :bowdown" emoji except that it isn't here anymore :( )

I have a cute pair of ears that I found in my closet, so I've decided to be content with using those! As soon as I can find out how to close this thread, I will.

Thank you all again for your help!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back