• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grail McZapped by GreyWyvern AGAIN

ZAPPED! Grail McZapped by GreyWyvern AGAIN

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So I had the pleasure of running into Brian (GreyWyvern) today and handed off some goodies I had picked up for him over the months! A nice fine swag bag full of Figment, hahah!

But he wasn't the only one to walk away with goodies! Oh no! With a huge grin he handed over a bag that had TWO SCROOGE GRAILS!

f0e0bd0b2e8fd9d917847ff902a970de.jpg

I promptly squealed in the midst of an exciting Festival of the Lion King Crowd and could have cared less at who looked at me strangely. (well, MORE strangely... I get enough weird looks as is XD). And while I had to (poorly) contain my excitement in the park, please know that there was significant cheering and bouncing once I made it bad to my car. XD

Brian, you're far too good to me! And you've put a huge dent in my grail banners! Methinks some restitution will be in order soon........

But seriously, thank you so much! I can't wait for these guys to squeeze into the Scrooge case (somehow.....)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

It's the least I could do to let you know I appreciate all you've been doing, not just for me, but for everyone at DPF.

You're very welcome, Merlin! :fig:

Back