• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Grail zap and more! :D

ZAPPED! Grail zap and more! :D

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I had a incredible zap week and wanted to post it today because I was to ill to post them earlier.

My first zap is a grail zap! Yes you heard it right! After I'd sent HandA a Mulan PODM zap together with our trade he wanted to do something back and he has sent me not one but two of my grails! One of them I got from his daughter, my little friend Hannah. I cried when I got his package, so amazing and generous of Jason and his little one :hug: Thanks again and thanks for being a friend :)
20130112_1854171_zps76f2e0bf.jpg

For some reason the picture is showing this way :(

My next zap I got from Imamickeycollector, we did a trade and instead of 2 pins, there where 3 pins! He zapped me with a Little Mermaid pin, thanks so much! :)
20130112_185508_zps7669ac60.jpg

This pin I knew I was getting from Kristine (Kmorisson07) She has sent me this pin because I'm helping her with some Paris pins. Such a sweetheart :) Thanks so much Kristine! :hug:
20130112_185443_zps4e517016.jpg

And today I got a big bubble envelope and saw it was the trade I made with Erika, but next to the pins I was expecting she also zapped me with some great princess stickers, buttons and 2 Cheshire pins! Erika, you're the best! Thanks so much!

20130112_185653_zpscdc4d903.jpg

I'm really thankfull for the great community on here. Everyone is so generous and like family! :hug:

Wow Rachel!!! ^^ This is a wonderful zap!!! You totally deserve it!!! <3 <3 <3

I'm really happy for you!!! :hug:

Yay Rachel! I am so happy that you received the pins, buttons, and stickers! You deserve all of these zaps! Congratulations! :hug: <3

Wait ... Wha??? I must have gotten my packages must have gotten switched up! I wonder who ended up with your Tiana pin! Oh well, glad Belle and Ariel still do it for ya! LOL

Seriously, Rach ... You know you deserve every bit of it and more! Hope all is well in the Merk!

Back