• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 LE Baby Groot Ends Sunday April 15 @9pm ct

Auction Ended: Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 LE Baby Groot Ends Sunday April 15 @9pm ct

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
This little guy is looking to dance his way home to you.
Pinpics #120593
Wanting 102
Trading 11

I have tons of wants and collect almost everything! Not a fan of Muppets, Jessica, Tinker Bell, Pete's Dragon, Reluctant Dragon, Minnie, Alice in Wonderland or pins with writing/dates unless on my wants. Also like Fantasy pins and Harry Potter pins.
Pinpics user: Disneychildwithin

49381e23890747369bc7a1ef303ff9bc.jpg

giphy.gif

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Oh cool thanks Booger!

200.gif

I just realized how defiant you must appear bidding an Alice in Wonderland pin after I said I wasn't a fan of AiW! lol You rebel! This is one I need to complete my Bradford exchange set.

Alrighty then let the games begin!

1. Booger1964
2. Tied: Pretty_Omi and Tbird

Can't decide between the cuteness of the Groot pin and the cool mulan...I am a sucker for spinners.

I will ADD Pin# 120149 Tsum Tsum Mystery 3 Series: Shere Khan

So my bid is:
Pin# 121957 Guardians of The Galaxy Mission: Breakout Let's Boogie Groot
AND
Pin# 120149Tsum Tsum Mystery 3 Series: Shere Khan

Boy oh boy, can't decide between the two!

New Leader board
1. Booger1964 and sockgnome
2. Pretty_Omi
3. Tbird

Back