• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hallmark Rainbow Brite's Twink Sprite and Starlite horse plushies !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallmark Rainbow Brite's Twink Sprite and Starlite horse plushies !!

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
i would really love to get some wonderful Rainbow Brite plushies from the American Hallmark . they don't sell any Rainbow Brite things in the Uk stores. i have always loved Rainbow Brite and her friends . it's so sad that i can't get anything here .the only things i have are the Rainbow Brite itty bittys of Rainbow Brite ,Twink ,I.Q and O.J which i caved and bought on ebay ,yeah i couldn't resist !
please could you help me get any of these at cost price and let me know what the shipping cost would be or if you want any UK pin releases or anything as a trade .
you could also take a look at my pinpics trade list in case you see anything on there ,my pinpics name is butterbear .

here is Twink Sprite ,Rainbow Brite's friend priced at $14.95 TWINK NOW OBTAINED BY SORAPANDORA FOR ME !! YAY !
twink-sprite-stuffed-animal-root-1kid3425_1470_1.jpg

here is Starlite ,Rainbow Brite's horse friend priced at $19.95 STARLITE OBTAINED BY SHELTERKAT FOR ME ,YIPPEE !
starlite-horse-stuffed-animal-root-1kid3424_1470_1.jpg

Patty o Green and Buddy Blue collector set itty bittys priced at $29.95

itty-bittys-rainbow-brite-collector-set-with-buddy-sprite-champ-sprite-patty-sprite-and-lucky-sprite-stuffed-animals-root-1kdd1065_1470_3.jpg

please pm me or post on here if you can help me out .
thanks from Sabrina .

Last edited:
Wow Sara thank you ever so much ! i can't believe you actually got him for me,he looks super happy! thank you for all your help :hug: .
you are AWESOME !! i'll email you very soon !

These are so cute! I'm not sure if we have a hallmark but I'll check next time I hit the mall. :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back