• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Halloween grail pin set complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween grail pin set complete.

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
As far as I know I have finally completed the 2010 Ambassador Halloween pin set! I started looking for these pins in July 2012 after my younger brother bought me my first Disney pin. A waving, smiling, black and white Steamboat Willie! I still have it too! I acquired the first pin of the series I think in 2014 and it was Donald Duck. Here is what the set looks like together. Please let me know if this is not the complete set!

Last edited:
@ Jabberwocky Thank you, I'm ecstatic to finally have the set complete!

@ mickeymousje Thank you, I think so too!

@ jazzytumpet Thank you, I think the bright colors help make it a cute set.

Thanks ya'll! I'm trying to figure the next set to start on...Also had to edit and add the photos since the forum up date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back