• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Happiest celebration on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happiest celebration on earth

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Was today Christmas......No
Was today my Birthday.....No
Was today Easter or Thanksgiving or another holiday.....No

Today was my UNBIRTHDAY and guess what arrived. My frame and figurine and doorknob and all my pins!!!! This was the very best Unbirthday ever!!!!

Thank you to everyone who made this day possible and I'll be smiling and laughing for weeks to come.

LOL, Congrats Margaret, I can only imagine the happy dance right now! Now if the other deal goes through....

No one deserves it more than you! I am so glad that you were able to get some of the pins from the release!

That's fantastic, congrats!!! I was only able to get the Jumbo and the eat me/drink me set, I can not wait to see them up close!

A very merry unbirthday to YOU! : )

I know you are so happy to have them all! I am jealous that yours arrived. I am still waiting on all of mine. I can't wait.

Congrats on all the awesome pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back