• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Having Issue Posting to the Trading Forum

Having Issue Posting to the Trading Forum

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hello! I'm new here at DPF, and wish to start a trading thread of my own, however there is no "post new thread" option shown at the top of the page or within "forum actions". This may just be a silly thing in which I'm completely missing the obvious answer, but from my searching I haven't found anyone who has experienced the same issue and found a solution for it. I apologize if this is a stupid question, but any help would be appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Oh stars, okay I think I just found the solution to my own problem.

"In order to create a thread in the marketplace forums, the following conditions must be met:

-Be a member on DPF for at least 10 days
-Need to have at least 30 posts"

from here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?4401-Trading-Sales-Other-Auction-House-Forum-General-Rules

Time to get posting then!

(Now I just have to figure out how to delete this thread. -_____-". Sorry DPF.)

You got it right ,you can ask for the post to be closed ...good luck with your trades
if you ever wanna do a mystery swap,jlmk

judy

Back