• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello - DisneyPin Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - DisneyPin Forum

MikeS

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all, I just found all you. I have been on dizpins for a long time. I don't post to often. Usually to sell,trade, look for a sponsor for an event. I might have start paying more attention to the pins and whats coming out, because my pin walking pin encyclopedia is off to college now. I have been collecting pins since fall of 2000

Thanks
Mike

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

If you should have any questions about pins since you no longer have your walking pincyclopedia to consult, feel free to ask them here - someone (or several someones, no doubt) will be more than happy to answer them for you.

Hello all. Ferret here :) Tampa area Florida .. Love WDW , love to trade live to trade . Happy trading :) still new to the board feel free to message me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back