• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Boerne, Texas [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Boerne, Texas

Pilotprincess916

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the world of pin trading and pin forums. I have no clue what I'm doing but hope to catch on. I used to have random pins scattered throughout my stuff, never realizing how popular the pin trading world was. I went to Disneyland for the first time and traded my first pin. I foresee myself being broke from now on due to this new hobby. Happy trading!

Jennifer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Small world! My sister and I live in Fair Oaks Ranch! My older daughter goes to Champion HS in Boerne! We have to meet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi! Small world! My sister and I live in Fair Oaks Ranch! My older daughter goes to Champion HS in Boerne! We have to meet :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! Definitely small world! Lol. I’m literally down the street from Champion HS.

Welcome Jennifer! I'm in Fort Worth and I think we have traded already! This is a great spot for your pin habit.
Melissa

Hi Melissa! Yeah, we traded Kingdom of cute pins! A friend pointed me in this direction for pin trading, since I have no clue....considering all the mystery packs I’ve purchased, I only have like 10 pins to trade. Seeing everyone’s collections gets me pumped for expanding my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back