• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from cali...New AP DLR here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from cali...New AP DLR here..

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My family and i are new to pin trading. We are at DLR about once or twice a month. We are tring to learn as much as fast as we can. i am trying to find a good way to look up pins or find info on pins we have got... Last trip to DLR was 4-17-11

My family and i are new to pin trading. We are at DLR about once or twice a month. We are tring to learn as much as fast as we can. i am trying to find a good way to look up pins or find info on pins we have got... Last trip to DLR was 4-17-11

Pinpics.com

or search through out this forum and you will learn loads!!!

Welcome!!!

Vicki

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

The best way to learn about these shiny pieces of metal is to read the boards and not be afraid to ask any questions you may have (or acquire as you read). :)

HELP ANYONE..... I would like to make a cool name out of pin letters....or looks like that...... How do i put up a name and than would like to put up a few pins i like. thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back