• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Fuquay-Varina, NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Fuquay-Varina, NC.

jdl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to pin trading. My daughter (she's 8) and I work together as a team. We started trading on her first Disney trip 4 years ago. We both really enjoy trading and we think it really makes the whole Disney experience even better. I normally try and focus on pins that are park related. My daughter likes the Hidden Mickey series. We have about 150 pins together and are always looking to grow our collection. We are planning to attend the "Project Florida" event in September.

Happy Trading!!

Hi JDL
Welcome to DPF..we hope you have alot of trades and friendships here
This place is the best on the web!!I hope we can trade soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back