Hello from GA!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LeanneS, May 24, 2018.

1. LeanneS

LeanneS New Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone! I’m new to the forum, but a longtime pin collector (we’re talking way back to the early years of the hobby). I’ve collected on and off over the years. I collect mainly what I like, but my favorites are currently Princess and the Frog and Moana.
    I’ve never really traded them before, but consider myself a “pin hoarder “ lol. I’m going to WDW in November and would really like to jump into the trading aspect of the hobby.
    I live about 25 miles north of Atlanta. I’m really happy to have found this group!!

2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Welcome to DPF!

I absolutely love the trading aspect of this hobby! I hope you find the trading side as enjoyable as I do.

LeanneS likes this.
  3. LeanneS

LeanneS New Member

0   0   0

Thanks so much! I think I will like it. I’m looking forward to getting lots of good tips as I go along

4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

Hi and Welcome! I consider myself a pin hoarder as well....with a little bit of trading on the side.

LeanneS likes this.
  5. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    378   0   0

Welcome:lgm:

LeanneS likes this.
  6. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Hello and Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LeanneS likes this.
  7. LeanneS

LeanneS New Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I think I’m going to like it here!!

8. Redrose

Redrose Working Mom of two

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Welcome! Everyone here is wonderful. I tend to buy pins to trade and then never trade them. So I know how you feel.

9. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Hello and welcome!

10. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Welcome to the forum! I get to northern Atlanta several times a year (Perimeter Center area) so if we ever set up a solid trade, we might be able to save some postage! :D

11. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Aloha and Welcome! :lgm:

You're going to have so. much. fun. at WDW in November. If you have any questions about pin trading - it really is so different from just collecting and has its own set of rules/etiquette, especially if you're trading with CMs vs another guest - please don't hesitate to ask. We've all been new to trading once and we'll be more than happy to help. :)