• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Hong Kong

Gelatoni

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I recently got into pin trading after getting my Hong Kong Disneyland Magic Access Annual Pass. I had an Annual Passport to Anaheim Disneyland for 3 years before moving to Hong Kong but was scared of pin trading back then because of all the stories about fake pins.

I mainly buy boosters and constantly swap pins with CMs, occasionally keeping some that I really like. Because I don't have space to store pins in Hong Kong and don't want to overspend, I keep pictures of pins that I've owned temporarily rather than collect everything. But I do buy some Magic Access Exclusive pins to keep.

I go back to the US a couple times a year but have trouble finding time to visit the parks since I'm usually in NorCal rather than SoCal. Since I'm new to this, I have no idea how common meetups and events are either in California or in Hong Kong. But I'm definitely interested in meeting and learning from other pin traders/collectors.

Hello and welcome!! I think that there is a group in NorCal that meets once a month. They usually post the info on this forum as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back