Hello from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nascarfdisney88, Aug 15, 2018.

1. nascarfdisney88

nascarfdisney88 New Member

0   0   0

I have been in the pin game since about 1998 on my first trip to Disney World in elementary school. I was out of the pin world from 2008-2015 when we took a break from the parks and focused on Disney Cruise Line and Aulani, but now after being annual passholders in 2016 and 2018 I am back in the game. I have gone through my collection and determined what I really want to collect! I have even made a special board with my most valued pins so I can see them all the time. I like it much better than the going through the six books of pins I have. It has been very fun to see the new pins that came out while I am gone, the hardest part is tracking some of them down!

2. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

Welcome to the forum and back to collecting! :lgm:

3. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0

Hi and welcome DPF and back to trading! What do you collect?

4. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Welcome! I can't wait to hear what you collect. I'm sure you'll be able to find more here.

5. nascarfdisney88

0   0   0

I collect Oswald, Stitch, Phineas and Ferb/Perry, Chip & Dale, and Tomorrowland pins (space mountain, carousel of progress, people mover, etc)...

Funny thing about my old collection is I had about 20-30 villains pins which I never liked. Don’t know why I had them! Maybe thought they were cool back then!

slbrabham likes this.
  6. nascarfdisney88

0   0   0

Thanks! I love your bunny in your profile picture! I dream of owning a bunny someday!

Ajk likes this.
  7. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hi and welcome. I have a bunch of Okie family out there in Checotah. Watermelon farmers!

8. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    370   0   0

Welcome:lgm:

9. JP2018

JP2018 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Welcome! I love attraction pins too, the people mover pins are cool :)