• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from South Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from South Louisiana

Palancar

Pinpics: Palancar
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wife and I just made our second trip to Disney World with our grand children and parents. First trip was with their mom when she was eight. Pin trading was not around back then. Now our two little munchkins have us hooked on the Disney pins.

Welcome! I'm outside Baton Rouge. What do you like to collect?
At this point in time. We are collecting pins of the attractions we rode and things we did with the grand kids in each park. Its all about them and each pin representing a memory with them. We are also collecting pins for them along the same idea and lines with the addition of things they like. That way their collection hopefully will mean something to them later in life.

At this point in time. We are collecting pins of the attractions we rode and things we did with the grand kids in each park. Its all about them and each pin representing a memory with them. We are also collecting pins for them along the same idea and lines with the addition of things they like. That way their collection hopefully will mean something to them later in life.

Good luck in your search.

How sweet! Hi and Welcome!

Well one month after going to WDW with the grand kids the pin collecting bug has bitten us bad. The mail deliverer now thinks the only people we know are on Ebay. Now always looking to that next pin to add to our collection and the wife loves it for the memories. So I guess the family that collects together stays together.

Had to change my avatar to our two mulipating grand kids and they know they have us wrapped around their little fingers. :) So what do you tell your grand daughter when she wants two pins out of your prime collection. "Yes baby you can have them." We had a great weekend visiting and looking at pins and cataloging their collections, helped her do two shadow boxes to display her pins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back