• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello from the small town down the street from the House of Mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from the small town down the street from the House of Mouse.

DisneyNascar78

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I am a lifetime Disney fan and just got into pin trading a few years ago, as my pass winds down I have been doing a lot of pin trading to complete a few collections.

I am 40 years old and live in city about 10 miles from Disneyland ... I have worked for the mouse 20+ years ago and currently am in my final 8 months of my Masters in Social Work.

My ultimate goals in life would to be to travel the world to Disney destinations, and also to see Nascar events.

My name is Liz... :)

I honestly collect what catches my eye, but some of my favorites are

Cars
Evil Queen
Simba
Princesses
Halloween
Disneyland/Disney World.

I have a small collection and yes I do collect Cars but it is small and mixed with some Nascar/Grand Prix pins I have owned for years.

I have a coworker who travels to every Nascar event she can manage, especially the Vegas ones since we have direct flights.

I should ask her what she thinks of the Cars movies, come to think. We usually just talk Doctor Who.

Hi there I am a lifetime Disney fan and just got into pin trading a few years ago, as my pass winds down I have been doing a lot of pin trading to complete a few collections.

I am 40 years old and live in city about 10 miles from Disneyland ... I have worked for the mouse 20+ years ago and currently am in my final 8 months of my Masters in Social Work.

My ultimate goals in life would to be to travel the world to Disney destinations, and also to see Nascar events.

My name is Liz... :)

Welcome!

Welcome and congratulations on your up coming degree. My son is currently a Chef working at the Grand Floridian at WDW. Working at WDW is my dream retirement job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back