• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!

cmvanek

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have been looking at this site for a while and I thought I should finally join. I have been collecting pins since I was 10 years old and honestly I love collecting them. My favorite pins to get are Cast Member Hidden Mickey pins, Beauty and the Beast pins, The Nightmare before Christmas Pins, and Haunted Mansion pins.

I have loved Disney for as long as I could remember and I am very excited to be on this forum!

Hi there :D Welcome to DPF! :wavey:
(Your avatar makes me clap/squeal with excitement!)
I look forward to seeing you more on the forum :D

Last edited:
tumblr_m49n9yS9IA1rwourzo2_500.gif

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

We're very glad that you decided to stop lurking and start posting.

I also happen to love your avatar. I think you'll find quite a few of us who really love OUAT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back