• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

PinNuts

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! We are Gabe and Yvonne...we are new to this site but have been pin trading for a few years now. We started out as collecting anything wedding related, then it just grew from there!! We are finding pin trading is something that we can be a part of together, now that we have alot more free time on our hands than we used to, since our boys are grown up and one by one moving out of the house :cry:

We would love to pin trade and meet new people here, we're excited to become a part of this site!

Welcome! You'll find a tremendous amount of really nice people here, and there are plenty of excellent trades to be had! That being said, I love your two DSF Chip and Dale pins with ice cream, but there is nothing I have that you need from your list. If you are interested, I'd love for you to take a look at my traders and see if there is anything that strikes your fancy.
Jeff

Hi everyone! We are Gabe and Yvonne...we are new to this site but have been pin trading for a few years now. We started out as collecting anything wedding related, then it just grew from there!! We are finding pin trading is something that we can be a part of together, now that we have alot more free time on our hands than we used to, since our boys are grown up and one by one moving out of the house :cry:

We would love to pin trade and meet new people here, we're excited to become a part of this site!

Check out my trades and see if there is anything you would be interested in. Maybe we could trade.

If not, no worries and a very warm welcome to you both!

Vicki and John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back