• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :)

Atiffany11

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm Ryan. I was a huge pin collector growing up. I had a few year hiatus as I haven't been back to any of the parks in the last few years until just recently. I forgot how much fun it was just look at other's pins and see all the new ones that have come out. My collection needs a little updating as I've been on a big Star Wars and Toy Story kick. I think I'm going to be looking to sell some of my past collection to kind of start new. I look forward to being a member. I hope to learn the site quickly so I can jump right into the discussions and posts right away. :wiggle:

Hi and Welcome! My husband collects SW pins as well. He just started on our last trip in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back