• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELP! Disney Catalog DOG Framed 7 pin Set

HELP! Disney Catalog DOG Framed 7 pin Set

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
If anyone is interested, please let me know.
This is the framed set:

Pin 13126: Disney Catalog - Dogs Framed 7 Pin Set

LE 3000 and very hard to find. Please help me acquire my grail with this co-op!

Still available:

$60 HOLD

$60
$60 HOLD

$60
$60

Background Art: $10 HOLD

Claimed:

pin33559th72
- ME!!!!!

pin57920th72
- chaboo

Prices include shipping to US. :) International will be $2 more.

Last edited:
I know someone has to collect these characters. ;) Please help me if you can! :)

I'd love the Lady and Tramp one, but that's just too pricey for me :). Best of luck though!![/QUOTE]

I should see if I can talk the seller down some. I'm not sure if the other pins in the frame are easier to find on their own than the dogapillar from Alice? Anyone know? If they are just as elusive, I don't think the price is too bad for them.

Aw it just makes me sad to see it taken apart. :/ but I'm glad you found your grail! :)

I know, I already feel bad at just the idea of doing it, but I have never been able to get my hands on that pin I need! It would make me feel much better if someone would be willing to buy the artwork and re-frame it with other dog pins. :)

If we get at least one or two more pins spoken for, I might be able to get it. We'll see. :)

This is what I got from the seller. :(

"Hi!

Thanks for your interest and offer! Unfortunately, I'm looking to get at least $350 + shipping which is what I paid for it. Sorry we couldnt make a deal. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!"

I don't know if I should push it further? For now everything will have to stay at the prices they are. I hope we can get a little more interest.

If we can get buyers for 2/3 remaining I would be willing to buy the set. I'll figure out what to do if there is one left over. :)

Just want to get 2 more claimed for! I'll figure out what to do with the 3rd and last unclaimed pin. Please help me get my grail!

Back