• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help Finding these pins please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Finding these pins please?

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys, I have found most of the pins in this pic but some of them just keep showing up with seven bajillion results, so I am hoping someone can give me a hand?

100_2986.jpg

I only need to find the gold D with mickey, the Ariel and The planet hollywood heart. I also need to find one of the lanyards below.

lanyards.jpg

The third lanyard here. It's a clear plastic medal with a silver coin inside with mickeys sorcerer hat on one side and quite a few other characters on the other.

Thank you!

Laura

Hi Laura,

Does the Planet Hollywood pin have anything written on the back? If it doesn't say "Disney" on it, I'm thinking it may be a pin released by Planet Hollywood and not Disney.

Also, is there any writing on the back of the silver medallion coin? It looks really nice. I'm thinking it's from Florida because of the Sorcerer's hat. I'm searching...

Hannette

I'm not sure I would have to go and hook it out. I am thinking it's maybe just a planet hollywood pin and thats why I can't find it on pin pics hehe!

Theres no writing on it, it's a really lovely medallion, the other side has a big cast of characters on it. I'l take a close up shot of it tomorrow. I have actually traded away the rest of those medallions I only have the mickey head one left. I think it's WDW, I'm fairly sure it has wdw some where on it. Thanks for looking I hope I can find it, it is such a nice lanyard medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back