• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

help finding this pin??

Status
Not open for further replies.
help finding this pin??

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I have had this pin since I came back from my trip to DLRP and I cant seem to find the following pin on pinpics, Ive searched a number of ways and still nothing...

any help??

002-57.jpg

It looks like a newer release so it might need to be added.

Nothing on Pinpics that I could see.

Vicki

Nada, Danny. Looks like you'll need to add it. I wonder how many pins from HK and Japan that are out there that were never added and we know nothing about. :(

That is a super cute pin. Donald and Daisy appear to be having a grand time :)
I have noticed and a few other people have mentioned that the HKDL and TDL pins don't get posted on pinpics quickly or even at all.

I saw a few that look similar to this pin on the trading board in DLRP so I guess its part of a series or set maybe I dont know :S

Ive just added the pin and if anyone has a better description that my poor attempt then post here or on pinpics XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back