• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help Gerald find his rock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Gerald find his rock :)

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hey Everyone
So as you may have seen elsewhere I recently purchased Fluke & Rudder plush toys . I wanted to get my main man Gerald to go with them but I've been told he's been pulled from the shelves for some reason :(
So I'm hoping the DPF community can help me out . Here's a picture of the plush I'm looking for :

If you could all keep an eye out for me I'd be immensely grateful , I'm not keen on having to resort to the £50 listing on eBay . Even with international postage it shouldn't be that expensive given it originally costed £18 .
Thanks in advance for any help

Last edited:
Oof! I took a peek around and he's being sold for over $100! Yikes!

I'll still keep an eye out tho!
I know right !!!
I'm hoping he was temporarily pulled for some reason . I asked mickeymousje to check for me at DLP and she was told he was pulled due to concerns over the bullying aspect of his character .
This seems rather daft to me , especially since he was the victim not the perpetrator , and he wins in the end . He gets his rock :D

Good luck! I am happy that I was able to get one before he sold out. I had no idea he was that expensive now! Yeesh!

I know right !!!
I'm hoping he was temporarily pulled for some reason . I asked mickeymousje to check for me at DLP and she was told he was pulled due to concerns over the bullying aspect of his character .
This seems rather daft to me , especially since he was the victim not the perpetrator , and he wins in the end . He gets his rock :D

It really is daft, don't really understand the reason why he got pulled :rolleyes:
Will keep my eyes open for you, will ask in a trading/selling group I'm in if someone there can help :)

I know right !!!

$100?!!!!! That's seriously crazy! I mean Gerald is pretty awesome though. I'll keep an eye out for him! He's pretty cute.

For bullying? That's ridiculous. Wow. Just wow.

At least he does win. Go Gerald!

Best of luck on the search for Gerald!!! Hopefully he returns to stores soon. :)

I'll check the local Disney store on Saturday for you. Seems like he might be a $25-$30 plushie here state side. How tall is he?

I think he was around $20, but he's long been sold out. He was only around for a short while when Finding Dory first came out in theaters. I fell in love with Gerald from the 2 seconds of the trailer he was in (before the movie was released), so my friend nabbed him for me as soon as the merchandise went on sale last year.

I think he was around $20, but he's long been sold out. He was only around for a short while when Finding Dory first came out in theaters. I fell in love with Gerald from the 2 seconds of the trailer he was in (before the movie was released), so my friend nabbed him for me as soon as the merchandise went on sale last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back