• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Help needed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Help needed!!!!

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
There's a member on here (that hasn't been on in awhile) that I'm talking to they Facebook. She has my ultimate grail pin... but I have nothing she wants.

Her ear pinpics name is thealyssadon and mine is ventchick (please check my OWNS list). Can ANYONE help me make a 3 way trade???

Im BEGGING!!!!

I have the Maid Marian PTD she wants, but which pin are you trying to trade for? If it's an ultimate grail I don't know if the Marian PTD would be the same value.

What pin are you looking for? The pins I match with her aren't very grail-worthy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have some matches, but the same, dont know if any of them are worth the pin you are looking for. What pin is it? That will help a lot in trying to find a trade :)

Thanks for checking everyone. The pin I'm seeking is 17180... it's on my siggy. Here is a screenshot of part of our convo.
9ac2a866ac7bd4f9df14b675aa609014.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry. My matches isnt even close to the ones she wants for that pin. Hope you find something else to match with her!Wishing you all the good luck!

The pin I'm wanting is 17180.

Dang, that's a big one! I'm sorry, unfortunately the only match I have with her is the Jasmine sparkle compact, and it's definitely not comparable in value. I hope you can work something out! The grail struggle is real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back