• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help please

Help please

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have a ton of trades working through the PM system and was wondering if there is a way to keep track of them? I would like to put each "thread" in a folder or something so I can keep up with them. I do that with my emails, but this board is way too complicated so far. I have trouble with pictures. Remember - I may be 63 but I can still learn. So can someone teach me how to do this? :angel:

Hi Margaret
Go to the notification link at top of the board,where you have mail when you get in
on the left site it says"Edit Folders"click that...and it gives you an option to add a NEW folder
I guess you can get it through your profile as well,I discovered that feature yesterday after being on here for a month

Good Luck and I hope it works

Plmk if it does..I have not tried it yet
Judy

I figured out how to add the folder, I just don't know how to get the emails from the Inbox to the folder I made. You can't just drag and drop like you can with outlook. I'm so confused:dunno:

To move your messages you need to select the box on the right on each message you want to move to a given folder. The scroll to the bottom and hit the Seleced Messages button. Choose Move to Folder, Proceed, and then select the folder. :)

I am still working out how things work on here. Glad I am not the only one still trying to figure things out!! We can all learn together!!

Thank you for creating the tutorial for us computer dummies. You should call if PM for Dummies:) Seriously, you guys are so great. Thanks for helping to learn to get the most out of this fantastic Board. You are the BEST!!!!

Can someone explain to a newbie what the PM system is? I keep seeing on posts asking someone to "PM me"

I could use that PM for Dummies book LOL

Last edited:
Back