• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with acme order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help with acme order

lovecheshire

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered stitch and ariel/eric golden magic series pins. Got an email 12/15/17 saying pins are expected mid-January.

Haven't gotten pins yet or received any more updates. They said weekly shipping updates will be posted on Facebook. where on Facebook do I look?

Is there an email I can contact them at? Any hep appreciated.

The Facebook page is Pinopolis Pin Games. They do post weekly shipping updates and there is one that includes the Golden Magic Stitch pin. It's from February 20 and announcing that they've started shipping. There's current comments saying they haven't shipped all orders yet but are in the process of doing so. It's not uncommon for Acme pins to be a couple months later than planned. You can message them on their Facebook page, you should be able to find out the progress of your order that way. I hope all goes well!

I ordered a set of Acme pins once... paid in Sept and did not get until 5 or 6 months later. Mine was a preorder so I expected a while... but they are slow in turn around time.

I ordered a set of Acme pins once... paid in Sept and did not get until 5 or 6 months later. Mine was a preorder so I expected a while... but they are slow in turn around time.
I have placed a few orders. About 70% of the pins are still pending. None have shipped even close to posted date. More like 3-4 months late. So I wait. But will be so fun when they finally arrive. That is what I am focusing on.

I was at the last pin event in October, I think - I forgot already, lol - that was hosted by Brian C. on Facebook and Pinopolis was there. It was back when the dancing princesses were finally being shipped. Based upon my conversation with the PinPics people (okay, Lenny & his wife), I got the impression that Lenny's wife is the one that packages and ships out the packages. I'm not sure whether Lenny helps.

But that is probably the reason for the delay.

I ordered stitch and ariel/eric golden magic series pins. Got an email 12/15/17 saying pins are expected mid-January.

Haven't gotten pins yet or received any more updates. They said weekly shipping updates will be posted on Facebook. where on Facebook do I look?

Is there an email I can contact them at? Any hep appreciated.

Received this Acme/Hotart/Pinopolis shipping update today:

"Here is what we know as of right now!

Golden Magic Series #1 (Mickey, Snow, Stitch candy, Ariel and Genie) are here and we are shipping now. Check your emails for tracking!

Divas and Dreamers - We have 2 more week in production. Which means with shipping we are expecting these pins in roughly 3 weeks.

Taste of Royalty and Princess Profiles - We have 3 more weeks of production. Which means with shipping - approx. 4 weeks

Classic Cutout #1 Series (Ursula, Belle Picnic, Mali Dragon, Marie, Rapunzel and Flynn, Ariel Shadow, Alice and Stitch reading) Have approved samples. Will be in production for another 3-5 weeks. with shipping - 6 weeks.

Classic Cutouts #2 Series (Cute and Fluffy Stitch, Mrs. Potts and Chip, Pooh and Friends, Olaf, Scar, Kiss the Girl, Bambi and Ariel and Sebastian) We are waiting on approved samples still.

Ariel Puzzle Set - Awaiting Approved samples.

Under the Sea Circle Series - Awaiting Approved Samples."

I am so absolutely, over the moon excited to received the golden magic series pins I ordered back on 29Sept2017...

FYI...still waiting on my pin that I order and paid for in December...

I did get an update that it should be out in about 2-3 weeks. We'll see

So, I believe this is how it works: purchase the pins — then set it & forget it

giphy.gif

So, I believe this is how it works: purchase the pins — then set it & forget it

giphy.gif
I totally agree! And... this WAS my mentality for months upon months. I would have so loved to continue with this mentality. But... (there is always a but...)
Last month, I realized there were many pins I ordered with ship dates long past due and no new info provided. When I followed up, I learned one pin had come in and supposedly shipped to all purchasers well before my inquiry. If I had not tracked my purchase and followed up, it appears very likely I would never have received the pin. (It was an LE 100 pin, by the way and $150 might be chump change to some, but not to me.)

So... can no longer encourage a passive approach. Be your own advocate! Go DPF members! Pay attention! Rah Rah Rah! (It also helps Acme/Hotart out if their customer identify issues in a timely manner...)

One Possible Optional Outcome for My LE 100 Pin Order (with no timely follow-up):
1) Acme thinks they shipped pin.
2) They sell all of their 'extras' (which now includes my paid for pin.)
3) Issue identified post sale.
4) Solution: refund money... because the beautiful pin is gone. Sold to someone else.

I totally agree! And... this WAS my mentality for months upon months. I would have so loved to continue with this mentality. But... (there is always a but...)
Last month, I realized there were many pins I ordered with ship dates long past due and no new info provided. When I followed up, I learned one pin had come in and supposedly shipped to all purchasers well before my inquiry. If I had not tracked my purchase and followed up, it appears very likely I would never have received the pin. (It was an LE 100 pin, by the way and $150 might be chump change to some, but not to me.)

So... can no longer encourage a passive approach. Be your own advocate! Go DPF members! Pay attention! Rah Rah Rah! (It also helps Acme/Hotart out if their customer identify issues in a timely manner...)

One Possible Optional Outcome for My LE 100 Pin Order (with no timely follow-up):
1) Acme thinks they shipped pin.
2) They sell all of their 'extras' (which now includes my paid for pin.)
3) Issue identified post sale.
4) Solution: refund money... because the beautiful pin is gone. Sold to someone else.

You are 100% correct! You have to be proactive.

Dear valued Pinopolis Pin Game Customers,

We are notifying you because you have placed a pre-order on 1 or more of the following series:

1. Greetings From Under the Sea Series
2. Diva Villains Series LE 500
3. The Little Mermaid 6 Piece Puzzle Set LE 300

The above series have had numerous challenges in the approval process with Disney. These challenges have continued to slow production on all other series. We have decided it is in the best interest of production to cancel the above series until further notice. You will receive a full refund that will be processed immediately.

We thank you for your patience as we transition out of our pre-order process and shift to fulfilling orders immediately, or having exclusive releases that you will be able to access directly at your local Pin Master. We appreciate your loyal patronage and we look forward to bringing you many more stellar releases without the wait!

Last edited:
Todays’s email

Dear valued Pinopolis Pin Game Customers,

We are notifying you because you have placed a pre-order on 1 or more of the following series:

1. Greetings From Under the Sea Series
2. Diva Villains Series LE 500
3. The Little Mermaid 6 Piece Puzzle Set LE 300

The above series have had numerous challenges in the approval process with Disney. These challenges have continued to slow production on all other series. We have decided it is in the best interest of production to cancel the above series until further notice. You will receive a full refund that will be processed immediately.

We thank you for your patience as we transition out of our pre-order process and shift to fulfilling orders immediately, or having exclusive releases that you will be able to access directly at your local Pin Master. We appreciate your loyal patronage and we look forward to bringing you many more stellar releases without the wait!

Here's what I don't understand. Why don't they make the pre-production set first and get it approved by Disney (and not just the concept) BEFORE they sell? UGH!

Here's what I don't understand. Why don't they make the pre-production set first and get it approved by Disney (and not just the concept) BEFORE they sell? UGH!
Yes, I totally agree. When I first placed the orders last fall, I actually thought that was what they were doing... it actually is pretty unethical to do it the way they are (were?) doing it... IMHO.
It is not good for business to send out the emails they have sent out with delays (significant and serious delays) and cancellations.

Per Pinopolis:

We are processing refunds all this week and next. If you paid with PayPal the refund happens very quickly, if you paid with a cc, it may take an additional week to post to your statement. Keep an eye out and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hello everyone.

I am the new customer service representative for Pinopolis. I am here to answer any and all of your questions.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back