• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with pictures please

Help with pictures please

BriV97

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi I'm new here and I was just wondering if it's possible to post pictures from my iPhone or if I have to do it on the computer? Also what is the purpose of "points" ?

Points are just a little fun thing, as you're here longer you'll win dorky achievements and things.

There is a few ways to post here from your phone but you can't do it striaght to the website. If you can access photobucket from your phone it's a free web image hosting service that you can upload pics to and it'll give you a url to post here.

Either way on your phone or computer, you'll have to do it the same way.

I'm having the same problem. I use flickr, but when I copy the URL and try to paste it here, it acts like I never copied the link.

Ok so I downloaded the tapatalk app and I post pictures from there now so much easier than trying to transfer the pictures to my computer and then post them!

Back