• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with starting a thread?

Help with starting a thread?

HeuyDewie123

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok im want to make a wanted thread but I cant find out how, the top says new thread on all of them except the market place, so help please ASAP ::goofy:

You need more posts. I believe you require 30+ in order to post new threads there. It's just to help out with spam/bots.

By looking at another thread about this I understand why they do this. It honestly should just be for sellers, I just want to post a wanted thread for PTDs....

By looking at another thread about this I understand why they do this. It honestly should just be for sellers, I just want to post a wanted thread for PTDs....

it is because they do not have it set up separately that way. If you look, the pin trading section of the thread also has the ability to do a "for sale" option. It seems like it is a standard option for any part of the marketplace and they cannot separate it out.

^

Yes, that is my thought as well.

In any case, it doesn't take very long to get to that level. Just find common interest topics and have some fun chatting for a while!

You have to have over 30 or 50 posts ,by starting one ( not spamming) not allowed here ,or posting to a subject that might be of interest to you

Last edited:
Back