• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Here We Go Again ... Disney Designer Villian Pins Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here We Go Again ... Disney Designer Villian Pins Co-Op

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
This is the real deal, money regarded before I can buy the set . Each pin is $125.00 and the box with certificate is $25.00 .

Mother Gothel - me - Paid

Maleficent - Alexa Disney - Paid

Evil Queen - CheshireCat26 - Paid

Ursula - doodlebug86 - Paid

Queen of Hearts - CheshireCat26 - Paid

Cruella - Sold & Paid

Box & Certificate free to CheshireCat26 .

Please PM me for my PayPal address . These prices are firm . Shipping is $3.00 each pin . If you buy multiples each pin will be $0.50 additional . Box and certificate is $5.00 shipping as I have to purchase a larger envelope . I'm not charging for shipping bubble envelopes are gas to get to the store .

This set has been paid for and my friend will send it today via Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation .
This Co Op is now closed and I Thank You All for participating .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back