• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HEY all you game crazed people! I have a great one coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY all you game crazed people! I have a great one coming soon!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I am just waiting on some mail to arrive and I will be able to start my next game! This one will have a little bit of everything for everyone! I will have a bunch of PTD's again! Paris Pins will be making an appearance as well!... Can we say Tea Time anyone? I may not have great grand prizes but if you want great value even if you don't win a grand prize then this is the game for you!

The cost will be $25 per spot. S/H will be $3 for the first spot an additional $1 for each spot afterward. International will have a one time additional fee of $6 on the first pin and then follow the same prices as the domestic players.

There will only be 50 spots in this one. We will need at least 40 spots taken for it to go but I am really leaning toward a sell out on this one. I love to play but this is another one just for you all! Stay tuned for more information to come!

I can tell you that there will be a number of Disney Auctions pins in this one (1 is a LE100!)! I am also hoping for 10 PTD's again! I have a few AP pins for this one as well! Once I get everything in hand I will know what I can offer.

I haven't tried entering a normal game yet, but I've been wanting to for many months - this one sounds like it will be really good, so I'm probably going to join in!

Waiting on a package from Paris and one other of PTD's and we will get the game posted! I don't want to start anything without the pins in hand! I love putting these together for all of you! It truly is fun for me to do!

Just an update... I had to trade the LE100 I was going to use in this game but I think I got a great pin to offer in it's place (and a pin I wanted for us) I hope no one is put off that there is not going to be a LE100 auctions pin in this game anymore. I have gotten the last package of PTD's I was waiting on so now I am just waiting on the package from Paris that should arrive next week and one new package for the trade I just made. I will probably start putting everything down for the game as soon as I get the Paris package next week.

Last edited:
Finally got the bunch of pins from Paris so I can start getting everything done for the game. I can not wait to put this one all together!

I still need a package containing some artist proof pins to get here but I can give you all a sneak peak at some of the pins that will be offered!

I think that is enough for now. I have not listed all 10 PTD's yet or ANY AP pins yet. PLUS there are more Disney auctions pins! There is much more to show. This is just shy of 40% of the pins that will be offered. Interested? I know... I can be a tease at times! Some of the pins I have for the game have not even been listed on PinPics yet so I have some work to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back