• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey anyone here going to D23 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey anyone here going to D23 2017?

MACHOMAN87

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey
I would like to know if anyone here is going to D23 EXPO 2017?
I am from Europe and would like to get the Fairytale Series: Pinocchio and Folktale Series: Mulan. If anyone goes there can you try to get for me? I will speak with you first of course and of course it will payment upon delivery, to be safe for others and me.
I do not know exactly how this works, but I see that many people have friends from US that do this for them, and since this website its more dedicated to pins than dolls, maybe someone wouldnt mind buying it for me?
Thank you
Inez

why? Is like i always do my shopping online "also known as delivery against payment, is a type of transaction that deals with securities. This transaction stipulates that securities are delivered to a specified recipient only when a payment is made". And why would I will scam someone for a doll.

Also if not payment upon delivery, which other form do you suggest? And i dont understand, are you going to D23? Can you buy it for me, but not with payment upon delivery?...I dont understand your reply to my post.

Also if not payment upon delivery, which other form do you suggest? And i dont understand, are you going to D23? Can you buy it for me, but not with payment upon delivery?...I dont understand your reply to my post.

I'm not sure if the European PayPal has the same policy, however if you pay via PayPal goofs and services in the U.S., you are protected against fraud. I.E. if the goods are not delivered, you will receive a full refund. I've never seen anyone ask for payment only upon delivery, but if you do go via that seller I would ask for reviews or references from said seller just in case.

Hi Purplemandms
Thanks for your reply, both in USA and in Europe paypal is the same, protects against fraud.
I talked about payment upon delivery because its my favorite method against fraud when i buy something online.
But its fine I can pay via paypal 2,because i also have it. Are you going to D23?
Thank you

pay pal is also fine for me. the details can be arranged, but i 1 would like to know if anyone is available for my request.thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back