• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey, Howdy, Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Howdy, Hey

feebleoldman

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody!
My name is charlie aka feebleoldman. I have been collecting pins on and off since my first visit to WDW back in 2007. As of now I have a random hodgepodge collection of just a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I would consider this venture a success if I can establish a focus. Ideally I am interested in legit Fox and the Hound, Vinylmation, Figment, Stitch, Aladdin (all characters), Mr. Pricklepants, and Orange Bird pins. Thank you kindly in advance for your time and patience.

LOL, great username. Welcome! It's definitely good to have focuses so you can reel yourself in and avoid spending a week's pay on pins. Not that I've ever done that... ;)

Welcome! :) Don't worry, focus will come. It sounds like you already have a few collections in mind, which is a good focusing starting point.

It's so hard to choose which characters will be a main focus. I have a few different collections and sometimes it's hard to say no to a really nice pin that doesn't fit in the collection. I have a random page in my pinbook for things I can't resist.

Hi Charlie! My collection is also a hodgepodge of all sorts of characters and collections, and I love it! But kudos to you for wanting to streamline it, it would definitely make things simpler for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back