• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Hey there Ms. Kat! That is totally uncalled for!

ZAPPED! Hey there Ms. Kat! That is totally uncalled for!

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
So, a little while back I posted some pinmail and mentioned how I was making progress on the Crooked Comrades set. That triggered a PM from @Shelterkat asking which ones I needed. I provided a list, she said she would check and get back to me, and I thought "Cool". I did a little check of her wants (which I am woefully unequipped for) and started thinking of what else I might be able to provide in a reasonable trade that might be of interest. And then I waited. And waited. And didn't hear anything. So I figured Okay, either she didn't have anything on my list, or realized I didn't have anything she would be interested in trade. Oh well. Nice of her to consider me anyway.

And then time passed.

And today, my wife asks me if I am expecting a package and I said "No, why?" "Because there is an LBE here for you." "There is? Hmmm... Wonder what that's all about."

It's about Dawn being way generous! Check this out! Not only did she send me a very nice note along with a Crooked Comrade, but she sent me a sealed box! So I not only had the fun of a surprise LBE to open, I got to also open the box which is always fun and a double surprise. So TWO pins!! Thank you so much!! I definitely don't deserve it, but very much appreciate it!

And your note is very accurate - It was Fun and majorly Brightened My Day!
Thanks again!!
9e575934e13af777f2c4a09912481971.jpg

51236fac1cc50a741c544cde0fd17c46.jpg

Back