• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

Dizkilg

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Jackson aka Dizkilg. I am a former member of DizPins board and would like to know who here is from there and if this is the new place to meet? I have been absent for quite some time and have forgotten people's names. If I knew you please post here so I can get reacuainted. (is that spelled right?)

Hello, Jackson! I am too new to have been part of Dizpins, but I have a feeling you will love it here at DPF! Glad to have you on board. Welcome! :lgm:

:lgm:hello and welcome to the site!! i think this is the new place, its definatly the best :) and sorry i am also new i started collecting pins just as dizpins shut down :(

Hello Jackson there are indeed a lot of former dizpin members on this forum. I however was not one of them either. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.
Welcome to DPF and happy trading.

By the way if you enter in your pinpics ID name under settings you will be linked to all others trades and wants. Just look under your avatar.

<------------------------Right here

Last edited:
Hello and welcome Jackson! I was more of a lurker over at DizPins so I didn't know many over there....glad to know you here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back