• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

AEFS

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So thankful to have found this community! I started collecting pins a few years ago but never really sought out other collectors, apart from following a few Instagram feeds. :)

I've narrowed my collecting focus to anything to do with the Tiki Room or Dole Whip (my favorite parts about Disney). I just removed the boards from the wall to rearrange everything in anticipation of getting the 60th Anniversary pins released this week. .

I also have a pin backpack where I put pins that I've collected that mean something special to me. The other small collection I have is the state pins - I'm collecting all the states I've lived in and the only one I'm missing is Georgia, which apparently is super expensive and hard to get now that Disney is phasing out the Br'er Bear merchandise. If anyone has one to sell/trade, please hit me up!

Looking forward to interacting with everyone! I'll be sure to post photos of my collection once I'm allowed to do so on the board.
Amy

Welcome... Welcome... WELCOME

We Totally Love New Members and Hope you'll have a TIGGERIFIC experience here.

The Tiki Room will always, ALWAYS have a Very Special place in my heart and memories...Walt was a there, and I always think about that when I see the Show. And, it was my Mother's Favorite attraction.

I don't collect the pins, but I do have a couple.

Never tire of, "... In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki Room" !

Looking forward to seeing your collection.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Hi and Welcome!
It'll be growing by 4 pins as of this week, which is a LOT for me lately. :)
Congratulations on your latest acquisitions! We're very excited to see your full collection when you get around to posting it (no rush). Congratulations on limiting it to a single theme, by the way; as you spend more time here, you'll realize that really is a major accomplishment.

Please know that a collection is built one pin at a time and it isn't a rush, race, or a competition. Even the most experienced traders started with just a single pin and built their collections from that point - at their own paces.

Yay! I’m allowed to post photos now!

The top one is my pin backpack with a bunch of random pins that I’ve collected and that mean something to me personally.

The bottom one is my current tiki collection. I took the boards off the wall to rearrange them in anticipation of getting the new ones that were released last week, and because my husband is going to make some wooden frames to gussy them up a bit.

There are a bunch of tiki pins I have yet to collect, but that’s what makes it fun. I’ll be posting some others to a MagicPin board soon for trading.

2623f7f83798b523f878efd5d68b599d.jpg

284cfcb1e3610f30f21b11b071477894.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Love your collection. The Tiki Room is very special to me. It is my favorite attraction and my husband knew that so he proposed to me inside after the show. It is nice to see other Tiki Room lovers here.

Back