• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from California

boarder010

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi everyone! Found this forum after my wife and I started getting into collecting this past fall. I've always bought a pin here and there but never knew how much there really was going on.

Disneyland is our home park and we like to collect Star Wars, Rapunzel, Alice, Cheshire, Pluto, Lion King, Mickey, Disney Parks, and anything that looks cool!

Hello and welcome! There’s a lot of good info and people on this forum. Quite a few are from the SoCal area, too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! It's great how you live in a state with a Disney park. :) And your collections sound neat too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back