• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from the Chicagoland area!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from the Chicagoland area!

MasteringMatt

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I am very new to Disney Pin trading, buying and collecting but am very excited about getting involved. I hope to learn quickly and become an active member of the forums.

Howdy neighbor! Well, we're a couple of hours away from each other but just being in Illinois makes you my neighbor. lol Welcome aboard, and say goodbye to any spending money you may have.

Very cool, Muppets is a fun collection.

People usually collect their favorite character, movie, or theme (like holiday, profession, or specific park attraction).

Welcome to Pin Trading. I am near Schaumburg and belong to a Pin Trading group that meets once a month. If you are ever interested in coming just let me know and I will give you details.

Greeting and welcome! I am living in the Chicagoland area myself, nice to see another pin trader from around here as we seem to be pretty few and far between :)

Anyone in the Chicago area, there will be Pin Trading at the Fuddruckers on Findlay Road in Downers Grove tomorrow. All are welcome. Most people are there between 11 am and 3pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back