• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! Want to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Want to trade?

jlynn6

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello! I've had my Pinpics account for over 3 years and have never made a trade online:( Just this past month I have shown more interest in online trading and would love to trade for some of my wanted pins. I do share my pinpics trade list, so some of the pins on there are not mine to trade (mostly western/cowboy or some of the rarer pins.) I collect mostly Mulan, Stitch or Lady and the Tramp but anything on my wants list I would be interested in. If your interested in trading you can send me a request from pinpics or message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back