• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickey Robin Hood Coins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden Mickey Robin Hood Coins

Bryana

Professional Lurker
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hey all,

I have these Hidden Mickey Robin Hood coins and I was wondering if someone could help me with the authenticity of them. They do not have a scrapper warning. The trades/wants on each is pretty good which makes me think that are not an abundance of these pins out there which is generally typical. However, the edges are a little rough. Does anyone know if this was just common for these pins? TIA!

[

I completed that set recently, and I definitely think some of mine are cheaper than others. Their shine isn't as uniform and there's a clear difference in weight. And like you said, the edges are sharp. The biggest difference as far as design goes is that the small dots around the face are bigger on the "fake" ones (not saying they're definitely fake, but for the sake of separation). I'll try and take some side by side pics of mine at some point and we can compare.

~Merlin

I have the entire set so I will take a picture and post up what should be the "real" ones since I got these right when they first came out in 2008 or was it 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back