• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How do I get a cool signature???

How do I get a cool signature???

txmedic1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have signature envy! How do I get a cool signature like I see many of our members have? I see a "signature help" thread in this sub-forum, but its old and doesn't help with how to create a cool signature. I tried searching for a "how to create a signature" thread, but didn't find one.

If anyone knows of a step-by-step thread on how-to create a signature that would be great!

I'm pretty sure I did my signature the longest way possible..I'm not exactly a wiz at photoshop. Pretty much just learning new fun things as I go.

I'm sure there are several ways to do them-
personally I use Abobe Photoshop
pick a font
layer > simplify layer
hallow out the font
then I add pictures to the background and erase them to fit in the letters

o_O yes I'm absolutely possitive there is a simpler way but I am far too lazy to look up tutorials.
(and yet not lazy enough to mind erasing a bunch of pictures to fit into letters? Yup!)

PS: Layers are your friends.

PS is not free. you can download a trial from the site, for 30 days. outside of that it costs -- about $150-200 for just photoshop -- it may be cheaper if you're a student.

in any case; there are plenty of talented members here that can help you out! check out the "anything goes" forum (near the bottom of the forum listings)

Back