• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

how does one become a charter member

how does one become a charter member

suzanneb

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I thought I joined Disneypinforum "early", but I'm listed as a "newbie". Not sure I really like that. :sad:
How do I get rid of that moniker, and how does one earn "Charter Member" status????
thank you

Don't worry, Suzanne. Based on your join date, you will receive charter member status.

As for changing your Custom User Title, here's how you do it:

• At the top right corner of the page, click "Settings"
  • In the "My Settings" menu to the left of the page, click "Edit Profile"
  • Under "Optional Information" you will see a box where you can input your own Custom User Title
  • Don't forget to click "Save" at the bottom

Just checking to see if I'm a charter member (I figure the easiest way is to post and see if it appears in the right)! Here goes...

Back