• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How hard is this pin set to get? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
How hard is this pin set to get? :p

kidup

What's your damage?
Rating - 100%
34   0   1
Hello everyone!!!
I've always look at this pin set. I have seen it from afar, but I've never tried to actually collect it. For those of you that have some of these in your collection: how hard was it to trade for them? Did you have to pay for them individually? I've always wondered this with such big and sought after sets :p

pin33980
Pin 33980: Disney Auctions -Stitch Halloween pin set (6 pins)

Last edited:
How much money do you have?? :D

Joking aside - anything is possible! If it the trade challenge is what you're after, it may take a while depending of what you may need to offer. If your primary objective is to just acquire them - buy them. BTW, remember to pay the mortgage first. :lol:

How much money do you have?? :D

Joking aside - anything is possible! If it the trade challenge is what you're after, it may take a while depending of what you may need to offer. If your primary objective is to just acquire them - buy them. BTW, remember to pay the mortgage first. :lol:
LMAO hahahaa always. I've seen how much they sell for...jebus lol Sometimes its so hard to trade for them, you end up spending more trading for them loll

Last edited:
Methinks I need to start hiding in the bushes near her house and ambush the mail man when he delivers boxes to her address. :p

Bring it!! :rofl: Never come between a woman and her pins. Hubby loses everytime - He. Has. The bruises. To prove it! Haa Haa Haa! Oh, yeah - my mail lady never felt safer. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back