• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL How many pins on pin pics do you tick as grail in your collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL How many pins on pin pics do you tick as grail in your collection?

FloFlo71

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just your top few? Or all your faves?

I was going to tick all my Stitch Auctions and then any of my nicer complete sets and train sets. Hmm maybe my sets that came on scene cards.

I don't have any in my collection checked as grails, either. I guess I reserve that word for the pins I'm looking for. Once I have them, they are part of the family (OHANA) and just as loved as every other one...

I have a handful, mostly Si & Am pins. I feel like grails are pins that are harder to come by as opposed to ones I love, but can more easily obtain...if that makes sense.

lol, I am definitely over ticking then! Hmm need to redefine my criteria.

allgrails.jpg

I have my favourites ticked.. The ones I like the most, or you could also say the ones I put the most effort into finding :)

I've never bothered to "Grail" my collection , just my wants .
I don't see the benefit , if I love a pin enough to class it as a Grail it's on display somewhere I can look at it . The wants on the other hand I find very useful for trading / zapping purposes :)

To me a grail is something you are pursuing. When I find one that I have marked, it is no longer a grail.

15 or 20 I suppose. Favorites pretty much, and my big wants of my main collections. Plus a few that I just really would like to have. I cut down a lot as well as refocused what I considered a grail. More Aurora, less everything else.

I use it differently. I have a lot of pins on my wants that I wouldn't mind having just to help facilitate trades. My actual ISO (~30 pins) are all listed as grails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back