• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to copy my pinpics to a file to have printed at Office Depot

How to copy my pinpics to a file to have printed at Office Depot

Grumpy74

Grumpy Rule's Chernabog!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Mods, I am sorry for not knowing the proper placement of this thread.

I want to copy my wants page from pinpics & have office depot print in for me since i have no printer. I do not have photoshop nor am I computer literate.

If someone can walk me through the process I would be very greatful, all I have is my paint program & I am running on Win. XP. Thank you

Alright, just put these on a flash drive and take them to Office Depot (right click on image and save as)... I'm having trouble posting more than one per message, so there will be four messages here.

a1q0xl.jpg

And finally, page 4 of your wants... For the record, I did this by opening up a browser to your wants page, hitting F11 to make it full screen and hitting my print screen key, then I opened Polyview (free image manipulation software, paint could do it as well, just not as easily) and chose "paste into new image." I then saved the resulting image and uploaded it to tinypics so I could post it here.

k30spf.jpg

Thank you very much, I didnt want to keep making them do it for me if I could learn to do it on my own. This is very helpful to me.

Back