• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How To Delete A Pin From My PinPics Wants List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How To Delete A Pin From My PinPics Wants List?

disneydreamer

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just recently I was able to get a couple of pins that I have on my wants list. I went to PinPics to delete them, but I can't figure out how to do that. I looked around the site and checked out their FAQs, but still didn't see any information relating to how to delete. Would any other members be able to help? Thanks very much!

If you are logged in, and you go to the pin number, there are a bunch of links at the bottom of the page. One of them is to "remove this pin from your wants list." Also, you can use the links to add it to your owns, if you have acquired it.

When you're logged into PinPics and you've clicked on the pin that you want to delete(you're looking at the individual pin's page), you should see this at the bottom:
Trade Assistant:

* Add to owns list
* This pin is on your wants list. Remove it
* Add to trades list
* What could I trade to get this pin?
* What could I get for trading this pin?

Click the "Remove It" and then click the "Add to owns list" because if you were able to get it, then you'll want to put it in your collection.

Thanks to you both, Hopemax and MaeBlum08!!! That was the problem. I wasn't going to the actual pin page, I was in the My Pin Pics where I originally created the list. Thanks again!

You can do it in the My Pinpics part too, but it's more annoying. You can go into Edit my collection and wants/trades. Then at the bottom, there is a search box, and you can just check the only wants box. Then it will bring up just your wants, and you can page through until you see it, and then uncheck the box. But it takes more time, then just going to the pin's page and clicking a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back